Nikita turned to tattoos after pain
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Nikita Mirzani says her parents’ quarrels helped spur her love for tattoos.
“A long time ago my mother and father fought a lot. Rather than resorting to drugs, my friend had a tattoo studio so I went to get tattoos. I diverted the pain to tattoos, and the pain disappeared,” she said Friday in a television interview, as quoted by kompas.com.
Nikita got her fir...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers