Nikita turned to tattoos after pain
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Nikita Mirzani says her parents’ quarrels helped spur her love for tattoos.
“A long time ago my mother and father fought a lot. Rather than resorting to drugs, my friend had a tattoo studio so I went to get tattoos. I diverted the pain to tattoos, and the pain disappeared,” she said Friday in a television interview, as quoted by kompas.com.
Nikita got her fir...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests