Nikita turned to tattoos after pain
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Nikita Mirzani says her parents’ quarrels helped spur her love for tattoos.
“A long time ago my mother and father fought a lot. Rather than resorting to drugs, my friend had a tattoo studio so I went to get tattoos. I diverted the pain to tattoos, and the pain disappeared,” she said Friday in a television interview, as quoted by kompas.com.
Nikita got her fir...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death