Nikita turned to tattoos after pain
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Nikita Mirzani says her parents’ quarrels helped spur her love for tattoos.
“A long time ago my mother and father fought a lot. Rather than resorting to drugs, my friend had a tattoo studio so I went to get tattoos. I diverted the pain to tattoos, and the pain disappeared,” she said Friday in a television interview, as quoted by kompas.com.
Nikita got her fir...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3