Lotte opens duty-free shop at Jakarta airport
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based retail giant, the Lotte Group, opened on Tuesday its first duty-free shop outside Korea at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta. Lotte Duty Free CEO Choi Young-soo said during his speech at the inauguration that the 880-square-meter shop was Lotte’s first international duty-free shop, and was set to be the biggest in Southeast Asia.
Lotte also has duty-fr...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition