Lotte opens duty-free shop at Jakarta airport
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based retail giant, the Lotte Group, opened on Tuesday its first duty-free shop outside Korea at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta. Lotte Duty Free CEO Choi Young-soo said during his speech at the inauguration that the 880-square-meter shop was Lotte’s first international duty-free shop, and was set to be the biggest in Southeast Asia.
Lotte also has duty-fr...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Premiere of 'A Dog's Purpose' canceled amid treatment issue
- Three witnesses to be questioned in ex-Garuda boss' bribery case