Lotte opens duty-free shop at Jakarta airport
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based retail giant, the Lotte Group, opened on Tuesday its first duty-free shop outside Korea at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta. Lotte Duty Free CEO Choi Young-soo said during his speech at the inauguration that the 880-square-meter shop was Lotte’s first international duty-free shop, and was set to be the biggest in Southeast Asia.
Lotte also has duty-fr...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook