ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money