ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters