ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt