ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection