ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries