ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash