ExxonMobil agrees to hike output at Cepu block
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
After more than a year of tough discussions, ExxonMobil has agreed to ramp up oil production at the Cepu block, bordering Central Java and East Java, from the current rate of 22,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 27,000 bpd.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas’ deputy for operations Rudi Rubiandini revealed that the company had accepted the government’s request to increase output to help t...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect