Protesting pedestrians keep motorcyclists off sidewalks
The Jakarta Post
Fifteen members of the Pedestrians’ Coalition (Koalisi Pejalan Kaki) on Friday blocked motorcyclists from riding on sidewalks in front of the Hotel Pullman Jakarta, near the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta, as part of a protest against the violation of pedestrian rights.
“Our number may be small, but our impact is large because we were seen by thousands of bikers passi...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens