Protesting pedestrians keep motorcyclists off sidewalks
The Jakarta Post
Fifteen members of the Pedestrians’ Coalition (Koalisi Pejalan Kaki) on Friday blocked motorcyclists from riding on sidewalks in front of the Hotel Pullman Jakarta, near the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta, as part of a protest against the violation of pedestrian rights.
“Our number may be small, but our impact is large because we were seen by thousands of bikers passi...
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Wes Anderson, Norway teen massacre films lead Berlin fest race
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain