House to investigate alleged special deal for Artha Graha
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Commission XI on finance and banking will launch an investigation into the alleged preferential treatment given by Bank Indonesia (BI) to Bank Artha Graha on debt restructuring.
Commission chairman Achsanul Qosasih from the Democratic Party said that some legislators had learned about the special treatment for Bank Artha Graha from media reports and would probe deep...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests