House to investigate alleged special deal for Artha Graha
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Commission XI on finance and banking will launch an investigation into the alleged preferential treatment given by Bank Indonesia (BI) to Bank Artha Graha on debt restructuring.
Commission chairman Achsanul Qosasih from the Democratic Party said that some legislators had learned about the special treatment for Bank Artha Graha from media reports and would probe deep...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song