House to investigate alleged special deal for Artha Graha
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Commission XI on finance and banking will launch an investigation into the alleged preferential treatment given by Bank Indonesia (BI) to Bank Artha Graha on debt restructuring.
Commission chairman Achsanul Qosasih from the Democratic Party said that some legislators had learned about the special treatment for Bank Artha Graha from media reports and would probe deep...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today