Maritime security cooperation in Southeast Asia
Energy security and trade between the economies in East Asia and ASEAN depend extensively on maritime security in the critical passages of the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea.
The Sunda Strait and the Lombok Strait are important secondary channels to link these economies to major markets in case of a catastrophe along the Malacca Strait.
While there has never been a terroris...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road