Maritime security cooperation in Southeast Asia
Purwokerto, Central Java | Wed, February 8 2012 | 11:00 am
PREMIUMEnergy security and trade between the economies in East Asia and ASEAN depend extensively on maritime security in the critical passages of the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea.
The Sunda Strait and the Lombok Strait are important secondary channels to link these economies to major markets in case of a catastrophe along the Malacca Strait.
While there has never been a terroris...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Transjakarta to provide free drinks during Ramadhan
SE AsiaLawmakers told to stay in Manila for martial law review
Hendri Yulius Writer of Coming Out and a lecturer of gender and sexuality studies
Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
LifeEgyptian Museum overflows with antiquities
TravelTourism Ministry holds homestay management training in NTB