Maritime security cooperation in Southeast Asia
Energy security and trade between the economies in East Asia and ASEAN depend extensively on maritime security in the critical passages of the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea.
The Sunda Strait and the Lombok Strait are important secondary channels to link these economies to major markets in case of a catastrophe along the Malacca Strait.
While there has never been a terroris...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?