Lion Air set to buy Hawker jets for private services
The Jakarta Post
Low-cost carrier Lion Air is purchasing four Hawker 900 XP aircraft to support its launch of private-jet services in Indonesia, a company executive says.
The privately-owned airline’s general affairs director, Edward Sirait, said that the company would pay US$70 million for the nine-seater jets.
“We are going to purchase the aircraft during the Singapore Air Show next week and th...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses