Lion Air set to buy Hawker jets for private services
The Jakarta Post
Low-cost carrier Lion Air is purchasing four Hawker 900 XP aircraft to support its launch of private-jet services in Indonesia, a company executive says.
The privately-owned airline’s general affairs director, Edward Sirait, said that the company would pay US$70 million for the nine-seater jets.
“We are going to purchase the aircraft during the Singapore Air Show next week and th...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt