Lion Air set to buy Hawker jets for private services
The Jakarta Post
Low-cost carrier Lion Air is purchasing four Hawker 900 XP aircraft to support its launch of private-jet services in Indonesia, a company executive says.
The privately-owned airline’s general affairs director, Edward Sirait, said that the company would pay US$70 million for the nine-seater jets.
“We are going to purchase the aircraft during the Singapore Air Show next week and th...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed