Lion Air set to buy Hawker jets for private services
The Jakarta Post
Low-cost carrier Lion Air is purchasing four Hawker 900 XP aircraft to support its launch of private-jet services in Indonesia, a company executive says.
The privately-owned airline’s general affairs director, Edward Sirait, said that the company would pay US$70 million for the nine-seater jets.
“We are going to purchase the aircraft during the Singapore Air Show next week and th...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge