Lack of hygiene, infrastructure dog tourism
The Jakarta Post
Makassar: The development of tourism in Indonesia is hindered by three problems, namely problems associated with hygiene, security and infrastructure despite the vast potential the country has to offer, a minister says.
Speaking at a national working conference of the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday, Minister of Tourism and Creative ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking