Lack of hygiene, infrastructure dog tourism
The Jakarta Post
Makassar: The development of tourism in Indonesia is hindered by three problems, namely problems associated with hygiene, security and infrastructure despite the vast potential the country has to offer, a minister says.
Speaking at a national working conference of the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday, Minister of Tourism and Creative ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion