Lack of hygiene, infrastructure dog tourism
The Jakarta Post
Makassar: The development of tourism in Indonesia is hindered by three problems, namely problems associated with hygiene, security and infrastructure despite the vast potential the country has to offer, a minister says.
Speaking at a national working conference of the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday, Minister of Tourism and Creative ...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs