Lack of hygiene, infrastructure dog tourism
The Jakarta Post
Makassar: The development of tourism in Indonesia is hindered by three problems, namely problems associated with hygiene, security and infrastructure despite the vast potential the country has to offer, a minister says.
Speaking at a national working conference of the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday, Minister of Tourism and Creative ...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park