Lack of hygiene, infrastructure dog tourism
The Jakarta Post
Makassar: The development of tourism in Indonesia is hindered by three problems, namely problems associated with hygiene, security and infrastructure despite the vast potential the country has to offer, a minister says.
Speaking at a national working conference of the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday, Minister of Tourism and Creative ...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival