Government to empower community health centers
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pump it up: A man has his blood pressure checked at a community health center (Puskesmas) in Pancoran, South Jakarta. Health Minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih wants to boost the quality of services at Puskesmas across the nation to meet the Millennium Development Goals. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaThe government is planning to empower community health centers across the country to help provide medical ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings