Flour producers rise up against govt on import duty
The Jakarta Post
After three years of hard negotiations, local flour producers have finally filed a lawsuit against the Finance Ministry for refusing to impose an anti-dumping duty on flour imports from Turkey, as recommended by the Trade Ministry.
The lawsuit, which was filed on Jan. 25 by the Indonesian Flour Mill Association (Aptindo), is seen as a direct challenge to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police