Flour producers rise up against govt on import duty
The Jakarta Post
After three years of hard negotiations, local flour producers have finally filed a lawsuit against the Finance Ministry for refusing to impose an anti-dumping duty on flour imports from Turkey, as recommended by the Trade Ministry.
The lawsuit, which was filed on Jan. 25 by the Indonesian Flour Mill Association (Aptindo), is seen as a direct challenge to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler