Flour producers rise up against govt on import duty
The Jakarta Post
After three years of hard negotiations, local flour producers have finally filed a lawsuit against the Finance Ministry for refusing to impose an anti-dumping duty on flour imports from Turkey, as recommended by the Trade Ministry.
The lawsuit, which was filed on Jan. 25 by the Indonesian Flour Mill Association (Aptindo), is seen as a direct challenge to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, ...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem