Flour producers rise up against govt on import duty
The Jakarta Post
After three years of hard negotiations, local flour producers have finally filed a lawsuit against the Finance Ministry for refusing to impose an anti-dumping duty on flour imports from Turkey, as recommended by the Trade Ministry.
The lawsuit, which was filed on Jan. 25 by the Indonesian Flour Mill Association (Aptindo), is seen as a direct challenge to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York