40 condo projects under construction
The Jakarta Post
The massive volume of new supply will further flood the condominium market in Jakarta in the next few years, in alignment with the growing national economy and the healthy business environment.
According to the Jakarta Property Market Review 4Q/11, published by property consulting firm Jones Lang LaSalle, the market is scheduled to receive 14,900 new condominium units through 2012 from arou...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs