40 condo projects under construction
The Jakarta Post
The massive volume of new supply will further flood the condominium market in Jakarta in the next few years, in alignment with the growing national economy and the healthy business environment.
According to the Jakarta Property Market Review 4Q/11, published by property consulting firm Jones Lang LaSalle, the market is scheduled to receive 14,900 new condominium units through 2012 from arou...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Thousands of online ‘ojek’ drivers stage rally, demand better pay, partnerships
- No ticketing on first day of Sudirman-Thamrin odd-even trial run