40 condo projects under construction
The Jakarta Post
The massive volume of new supply will further flood the condominium market in Jakarta in the next few years, in alignment with the growing national economy and the healthy business environment.
According to the Jakarta Property Market Review 4Q/11, published by property consulting firm Jones Lang LaSalle, the market is scheduled to receive 14,900 new condominium units through 2012 from arou...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie