40 condo projects under construction
The Jakarta Post
The massive volume of new supply will further flood the condominium market in Jakarta in the next few years, in alignment with the growing national economy and the healthy business environment.
According to the Jakarta Property Market Review 4Q/11, published by property consulting firm Jones Lang LaSalle, the market is scheduled to receive 14,900 new condominium units through 2012 from arou...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean