Maritime archaeology in the archipelago
The Jakarta Post
Asia is a literal treasure trove of marine antiquities, lost and found, but some of those treasures have been overlooked or even taken advantage of due to a lack of government attention to maritime culture.
Compared to other Indo-Pacific neighbors such as Australia, the prevalence of looting and the destruction of important historical sites in Indonesian waters signals a dire need for bett...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia