Maritime archaeology in the archipelago
The Jakarta Post
Asia is a literal treasure trove of marine antiquities, lost and found, but some of those treasures have been overlooked or even taken advantage of due to a lack of government attention to maritime culture.
Compared to other Indo-Pacific neighbors such as Australia, the prevalence of looting and the destruction of important historical sites in Indonesian waters signals a dire need for bett...
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey