Maritime archaeology in the archipelago
The Jakarta Post
Asia is a literal treasure trove of marine antiquities, lost and found, but some of those treasures have been overlooked or even taken advantage of due to a lack of government attention to maritime culture.
Compared to other Indo-Pacific neighbors such as Australia, the prevalence of looting and the destruction of important historical sites in Indonesian waters signals a dire need for bett...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...