Meet Taxijek: Motorcycle taxi with a meter
The Jakarta Post
When traffic is no longer bearable and public transportation cannot be trusted, residents of Greater Jakarta turn to motorcycle taxis, better known as ojek, as their preferred mode of transportation.
Despite the presence of ojek on every corner, choosing a suitable driver can be hard on a potential passenger.
Surprisingly, given its vital role, motorcycle taxis remain the most unre...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack