Meet Taxijek: Motorcycle taxi with a meter
The Jakarta Post
When traffic is no longer bearable and public transportation cannot be trusted, residents of Greater Jakarta turn to motorcycle taxis, better known as ojek, as their preferred mode of transportation.
Despite the presence of ojek on every corner, choosing a suitable driver can be hard on a potential passenger.
Surprisingly, given its vital role, motorcycle taxis remain the most unre...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters