Meet Taxijek: Motorcycle taxi with a meter
The Jakarta Post
When traffic is no longer bearable and public transportation cannot be trusted, residents of Greater Jakarta turn to motorcycle taxis, better known as ojek, as their preferred mode of transportation.
Despite the presence of ojek on every corner, choosing a suitable driver can be hard on a potential passenger.
Surprisingly, given its vital role, motorcycle taxis remain the most unre...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift