The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two candidates — Zaini Abdullah and incumbent Governor Irwandi Yusuf — are dominating a field of seven campaigns running in the province’s gubernatorial election on Apr. 7.Zaini Abdullah is a co-founder and former foreign minister of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM), while Muzakir Manaf was a GAM guerrilla commander. Zaini, whose younger brother Hasbi Abdullah is speaker of the Aceh Legislative ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back