For Acehnese, peace dividend not yet fully realized
The Jakarta Post
This is the last of three reports on development in Aceh seven years after the devastating tsunami and the end to around 30 years of bloody separatist conflict. The Jakarta Post’s Nani Afrida explores how the province is struggling to capitalize on the momentum to develop its economy.
Catch of the day: Fishermen come ashore in Sawang district, South Aceh. Creating sustainable employment ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year