For Acehnese, peace dividend not yet fully realized
The Jakarta Post
This is the last of three reports on development in Aceh seven years after the devastating tsunami and the end to around 30 years of bloody separatist conflict. The Jakarta Post’s Nani Afrida explores how the province is struggling to capitalize on the momentum to develop its economy.
Catch of the day: Fishermen come ashore in Sawang district, South Aceh. Creating sustainable employment ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal