For Acehnese, peace dividend not yet fully realized
The Jakarta Post
This is the last of three reports on development in Aceh seven years after the devastating tsunami and the end to around 30 years of bloody separatist conflict. The Jakarta Post’s Nani Afrida explores how the province is struggling to capitalize on the momentum to develop its economy.
Catch of the day: Fishermen come ashore in Sawang district, South Aceh. Creating sustainable employment ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt