Arin Dwihartanto’s artistic exploration
Amid the vibrancy of the Indonesian art scene, Arin Dwihartanto Sunaryo is an artist who stands out with his continuous experiments to push the boundaries of painting. Born in 1978, he has indeed shifted the norms of conventional painting into work that neither he nor his curator are sure of classifying at the opening of his fifth solo exhibition, the second with pigmented resin.
When his s...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back