Arin Dwihartanto’s artistic exploration
Amid the vibrancy of the Indonesian art scene, Arin Dwihartanto Sunaryo is an artist who stands out with his continuous experiments to push the boundaries of painting. Born in 1978, he has indeed shifted the norms of conventional painting into work that neither he nor his curator are sure of classifying at the opening of his fifth solo exhibition, the second with pigmented resin.
When his s...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection