February inflation slows to lowest level in five years: BPS
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The consumer price index unexpectedly slowed in February to the lowest level in the last five years as food prices recorded few gains during the month, but analysts warned the government’s plan to increase subsidized-fuel prices in April could push inflation far higher than the government’s target.
The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) reported on Thursday that the year-on-year inflation ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget