February inflation slows to lowest level in five years: BPS
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The consumer price index unexpectedly slowed in February to the lowest level in the last five years as food prices recorded few gains during the month, but analysts warned the government’s plan to increase subsidized-fuel prices in April could push inflation far higher than the government’s target.
The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) reported on Thursday that the year-on-year inflation ...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain