February inflation slows to lowest level in five years: BPS
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The consumer price index unexpectedly slowed in February to the lowest level in the last five years as food prices recorded few gains during the month, but analysts warned the government’s plan to increase subsidized-fuel prices in April could push inflation far higher than the government’s target.
The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) reported on Thursday that the year-on-year inflation ...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests