February inflation slows to lowest level in five years: BPS
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The consumer price index unexpectedly slowed in February to the lowest level in the last five years as food prices recorded few gains during the month, but analysts warned the government’s plan to increase subsidized-fuel prices in April could push inflation far higher than the government’s target.
The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) reported on Thursday that the year-on-year inflation ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer