By the way ... In defense of the Jakartan hipster
The Jakarta Post
Until recently, being a full-time music snob has been a drag, especially in Jakarta.
Being thousands of kilometers away from the center of the pop industry, fans were treated as pariahs and had to be content with second-grade performers, including the likes of Good Charlotte, Air Supply, Firehouse, or relics from the 1980s’ campy mainstream in the form of Michael Bolton or Kenny G, or ev...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?