Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape