Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses