Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions