Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings