Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats