Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use