Cathedral museum counts on volunteers
The Jakarta Post
The magnificent Jakarta Cathedral in Central Jakarta, with its 60-meter-tall twin towers, offers more than its beautiful facade and majestic decor.
As a national heritage site located close to the Istiqlal Mosque, the Protestant Immanuel Church, the National Monument and the Presidential Palace, the church is a silent witness of the country’s history.
And yet there is even more to ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion