Thai giant SCG to invest another $1b in RI
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Cementing Thai ties: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (right) meets Kan Trakulhoon (left), the president and CEO of Thailand’s largest cement maker, Siam Cement Group, at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Tuesday. ANTARA/Widodo S. JusufThai cement producer Siam Cement Group (SCG) plans to expand its business in Indonesia through partnership with Jakarta stock exchange listed company Chandr...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed