Thai giant SCG to invest another $1b in RI
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Cementing Thai ties: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (right) meets Kan Trakulhoon (left), the president and CEO of Thailand’s largest cement maker, Siam Cement Group, at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Tuesday. ANTARA/Widodo S. JusufThai cement producer Siam Cement Group (SCG) plans to expand its business in Indonesia through partnership with Jakarta stock exchange listed company Chandr...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official