Airport to be more selective of airlines
The Jakarta Post
Ngurah Rai International Airport authority will be more selective in future when granting permission to airlines to launch or add new flights to Bali, due to the airport’s ongoing expansion project, which will limit its capacity to cater for additional flights.
“Although the airport is still undergoing a massive expansion project, some new airlines have filed official requests to open n...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry