Airport to be more selective of airlines
The Jakarta Post
Ngurah Rai International Airport authority will be more selective in future when granting permission to airlines to launch or add new flights to Bali, due to the airport’s ongoing expansion project, which will limit its capacity to cater for additional flights.
“Although the airport is still undergoing a massive expansion project, some new airlines have filed official requests to open n...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival