Airport to be more selective of airlines
The Jakarta Post
Ngurah Rai International Airport authority will be more selective in future when granting permission to airlines to launch or add new flights to Bali, due to the airport’s ongoing expansion project, which will limit its capacity to cater for additional flights.
“Although the airport is still undergoing a massive expansion project, some new airlines have filed official requests to open n...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie