Airport to be more selective of airlines
The Jakarta Post
Ngurah Rai International Airport authority will be more selective in future when granting permission to airlines to launch or add new flights to Bali, due to the airport’s ongoing expansion project, which will limit its capacity to cater for additional flights.
“Although the airport is still undergoing a massive expansion project, some new airlines have filed official requests to open n...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project