Govt’s Islamic debt-paper sales reach record high
The Jakarta Post
The government has collected Rp 13.6 trillion (US$1.49 billion) in an Islamic debt-paper (sukuk) issuance, the highest amount since it was introduced in 2008, after seeing strong demand from local individual investors.
“During the offer period, investors ordered Rp 19 trillion, but we could only provide Rp 13.6 trillion, which is the upper limit of all previous Islamic retail bonds,” Ra...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport