Govt’s Islamic debt-paper sales reach record high
The Jakarta Post
The government has collected Rp 13.6 trillion (US$1.49 billion) in an Islamic debt-paper (sukuk) issuance, the highest amount since it was introduced in 2008, after seeing strong demand from local individual investors.
“During the offer period, investors ordered Rp 19 trillion, but we could only provide Rp 13.6 trillion, which is the upper limit of all previous Islamic retail bonds,” Ra...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint