Govt’s Islamic debt-paper sales reach record high
The Jakarta Post
The government has collected Rp 13.6 trillion (US$1.49 billion) in an Islamic debt-paper (sukuk) issuance, the highest amount since it was introduced in 2008, after seeing strong demand from local individual investors.
“During the offer period, investors ordered Rp 19 trillion, but we could only provide Rp 13.6 trillion, which is the upper limit of all previous Islamic retail bonds,” Ra...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead