Govt’s Islamic debt-paper sales reach record high
The Jakarta Post
The government has collected Rp 13.6 trillion (US$1.49 billion) in an Islamic debt-paper (sukuk) issuance, the highest amount since it was introduced in 2008, after seeing strong demand from local individual investors.
“During the offer period, investors ordered Rp 19 trillion, but we could only provide Rp 13.6 trillion, which is the upper limit of all previous Islamic retail bonds,” Ra...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation