Govt’s Islamic debt-paper sales reach record high
The Jakarta Post
The government has collected Rp 13.6 trillion (US$1.49 billion) in an Islamic debt-paper (sukuk) issuance, the highest amount since it was introduced in 2008, after seeing strong demand from local individual investors.
“During the offer period, investors ordered Rp 19 trillion, but we could only provide Rp 13.6 trillion, which is the upper limit of all previous Islamic retail bonds,” Ra...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill