Specialist providing abortions named suspect
The Jakarta Post
Cilacap: An obstetrics and gynecology specialist, identified as RD, has been named a suspect for allegedly providing abortion services in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and could face up to 10 years in prison.
RD was arrested on March 16, one day after police raided his house and clinic on Jl. Gatot Soebroto, Central Cilacap, and found medical equipment used for carrying out abortions on th...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan