Specialist providing abortions named suspect
The Jakarta Post
Cilacap: An obstetrics and gynecology specialist, identified as RD, has been named a suspect for allegedly providing abortion services in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and could face up to 10 years in prison.
RD was arrested on March 16, one day after police raided his house and clinic on Jl. Gatot Soebroto, Central Cilacap, and found medical equipment used for carrying out abortions on th...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine