Specialist providing abortions named suspect
The Jakarta Post
Cilacap: An obstetrics and gynecology specialist, identified as RD, has been named a suspect for allegedly providing abortion services in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and could face up to 10 years in prison.
RD was arrested on March 16, one day after police raided his house and clinic on Jl. Gatot Soebroto, Central Cilacap, and found medical equipment used for carrying out abortions on th...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed