Brasali Group to open a new ‘condotel’ in Bali
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta-based property developer, Brasali Group, is teaming up with international hotel operator, Accor Group, to construct a “condotel” in Legian, Bali.
The construction of the 317-room Mercure Bali Legian condotel — a building that will house both a number of condominiums and a hotel — would begin in the middle of this year and would be finished by the end of 2014, said I...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers