Brasali Group to open a new ‘condotel’ in Bali
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta-based property developer, Brasali Group, is teaming up with international hotel operator, Accor Group, to construct a “condotel” in Legian, Bali.
The construction of the 317-room Mercure Bali Legian condotel — a building that will house both a number of condominiums and a hotel — would begin in the middle of this year and would be finished by the end of 2014, said I...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church