Brasali Group to open a new ‘condotel’ in Bali
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta-based property developer, Brasali Group, is teaming up with international hotel operator, Accor Group, to construct a “condotel” in Legian, Bali.
The construction of the 317-room Mercure Bali Legian condotel — a building that will house both a number of condominiums and a hotel — would begin in the middle of this year and would be finished by the end of 2014, said I...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Bakrie Sumatera to focus on debt restructuring plan