Brasali Group to open a new ‘condotel’ in Bali
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta-based property developer, Brasali Group, is teaming up with international hotel operator, Accor Group, to construct a “condotel” in Legian, Bali.
The construction of the 317-room Mercure Bali Legian condotel — a building that will house both a number of condominiums and a hotel — would begin in the middle of this year and would be finished by the end of 2014, said I...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead