Brasali Group to open a new ‘condotel’ in Bali
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta-based property developer, Brasali Group, is teaming up with international hotel operator, Accor Group, to construct a “condotel” in Legian, Bali.
The construction of the 317-room Mercure Bali Legian condotel — a building that will house both a number of condominiums and a hotel — would begin in the middle of this year and would be finished by the end of 2014, said I...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods