Analysis: Lower loan-to-value policy: Impact on banks, property and auto
By Teguh Hartanto, Natalia Sutanto and Leonardo Gavaza
In an effort to prevent a potential bubble burst in consumer loans, the central bank (BI), effective in June 2012, has finally increased the minimum down payments (DPs) for mortgage and automotive loans, translating to lower loan-to-value (LTV) policy.
BI increased down payments (DPs) for commercial vehicles to 20 percent, 2 wheelers to 25 percent and 4 wheelers to 30 percent. For mu...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018