Analysis: Lower loan-to-value policy: Impact on banks, property and auto
By Teguh Hartanto, Natalia Sutanto and Leonardo Gavaza
In an effort to prevent a potential bubble burst in consumer loans, the central bank (BI), effective in June 2012, has finally increased the minimum down payments (DPs) for mortgage and automotive loans, translating to lower loan-to-value (LTV) policy.
BI increased down payments (DPs) for commercial vehicles to 20 percent, 2 wheelers to 25 percent and 4 wheelers to 30 percent. For mu...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020
- The xx to perform in Jakarta on Tuesday