Rove beetle plague hits Surabaya
Indra Harsaputra and Wahyoe Boediwardhana
The Jakarta Post
The number of people suffering from skin irritations caused by the rove beetle (locally called tomcat) in Surabaya, East Java, has risen further, says Surabaya Health Office head, Esty Martiana Rachmie.
The number of patients recorded by local community health centers (Puskesmas) in the city has reached 149 people. “The majority of patients are from Putat Jaya subdistrict, with 30 people...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission