Rove beetle plague hits Surabaya
Indra Harsaputra and Wahyoe Boediwardhana
The Jakarta Post
The number of people suffering from skin irritations caused by the rove beetle (locally called tomcat) in Surabaya, East Java, has risen further, says Surabaya Health Office head, Esty Martiana Rachmie.
The number of patients recorded by local community health centers (Puskesmas) in the city has reached 149 people. “The majority of patients are from Putat Jaya subdistrict, with 30 people...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case