Miners request government review ore export ban
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian miners have urged the government to review the banning of metal ore exports as of May as many companies claim that they could face bankruptcy due to not being able to meet their commitments to overseas buyers.
The executive director of the Indonesian Mining Association, Syahrir Abubakar, said the issuance of the 2012 ministerial regulation on raw material exports would ultimately...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move