Miners request government review ore export ban
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian miners have urged the government to review the banning of metal ore exports as of May as many companies claim that they could face bankruptcy due to not being able to meet their commitments to overseas buyers.
The executive director of the Indonesian Mining Association, Syahrir Abubakar, said the issuance of the 2012 ministerial regulation on raw material exports would ultimately...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects