Miners request government review ore export ban
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian miners have urged the government to review the banning of metal ore exports as of May as many companies claim that they could face bankruptcy due to not being able to meet their commitments to overseas buyers.
The executive director of the Indonesian Mining Association, Syahrir Abubakar, said the issuance of the 2012 ministerial regulation on raw material exports would ultimately...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway