Mixed couples better prepared before tying knot
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM One happy family: Widya Hapsari and Japanese Masahiko Yoshida hold their son Kentaro. Before selecting their own nationality, mixed married childen like Kentaro have rights to obtain temporary dual citizenship until they are 21 years old. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaA foreign husband is a challenge for an Indonesian woman. She must be ready to have her rights as an Indonesian downgraded, as well as to be...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move