Mixed couples better prepared before tying knot
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM One happy family: Widya Hapsari and Japanese Masahiko Yoshida hold their son Kentaro. Before selecting their own nationality, mixed married childen like Kentaro have rights to obtain temporary dual citizenship until they are 21 years old. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaA foreign husband is a challenge for an Indonesian woman. She must be ready to have her rights as an Indonesian downgraded, as well as to be...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?