Bali cows to meet Java bulls in East Java
The Jakarta Post
The East Java administration has announced a hybridization program involving Balinese cows (Bos javanicus f. domestica) and Javanese bulls (Bos javanicus) in a bid to help improve the quality and productivity of new breeds.
The program would see 10 Balinese cows bred with the Javanese bulls in an effort to bolster domestic supply, thus making the country less dependent on imported beef.
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase