Bali cows to meet Java bulls in East Java
The Jakarta Post
The East Java administration has announced a hybridization program involving Balinese cows (Bos javanicus f. domestica) and Javanese bulls (Bos javanicus) in a bid to help improve the quality and productivity of new breeds.
The program would see 10 Balinese cows bred with the Javanese bulls in an effort to bolster domestic supply, thus making the country less dependent on imported beef.
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Railway director general removed from office
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film