Jasa Marga to sell stakes in CMNP to finance acquisitions
The Jakarta Post
JSMR is planning to off-load 81.6 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of CMNP’s outstanding shares.
“We have a policy to off-load our minority shares. We want to focus on road...
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities