Jasa Marga to sell stakes in CMNP to finance acquisitions
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is planning to sell its remaining shares in toll road operator PT Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (CMNP) to raise funds to finance its business expansion.
JSMR is planning to off-load 81.6 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of CMNP’s outstanding shares.
“We have a policy to off-load our minority shares. We want to focus on road...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse