Jasa Marga to sell stakes in CMNP to finance acquisitions
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is planning to sell its remaining shares in toll road operator PT Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (CMNP) to raise funds to finance its business expansion.
JSMR is planning to off-load 81.6 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of CMNP’s outstanding shares.
“We have a policy to off-load our minority shares. We want to focus on road...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy