Jasa Marga to sell stakes in CMNP to finance acquisitions
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is planning to sell its remaining shares in toll road operator PT Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (CMNP) to raise funds to finance its business expansion.
JSMR is planning to off-load 81.6 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of CMNP’s outstanding shares.
“We have a policy to off-load our minority shares. We want to focus on road...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler