Jasa Marga to sell stakes in CMNP to finance acquisitions
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is planning to sell its remaining shares in toll road operator PT Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (CMNP) to raise funds to finance its business expansion.
JSMR is planning to off-load 81.6 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of CMNP’s outstanding shares.
“We have a policy to off-load our minority shares. We want to focus on road...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani