Nidji’s song becomes MU’s next anthem
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: A song by local rock band Nidji has reportedly been used by UK football team Manchester United.
The band’s members were surprised at the decision to use the song, titled “Liberty Victoria”, tribunnews.com reported.
Nidji recently played the song during a meet-and-greet event with Manchester players Gordon McQueen and Dwight Yorke in Jakarta.
The band has produced five albums since 2005.
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- Ill-fated police plane carrying 13 exploded after hitting water: Witnesses
- First victim found, 12 remain missing in police plane crash
- Italians vote in referendum, Renzi vows to quit if he loses
- Jokowi feels euphoria on pitch after victory over Vietnam