Nidji’s song becomes MU’s next anthem
The Jakarta Post
JP/Arief SuhardimanJAKARTA: A song by local rock band Nidji has reportedly been used by UK football team Manchester United.
The band’s members were surprised at the decision to use the song, titled “Liberty Victoria”, tribunnews.com reported.
Nidji recently played the song during a meet-and-greet event with Manchester players Gordon McQueen and Dwight Yorke in Jakarta.
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study