Michelle Yeoh: Power & passion
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-born actress Michelle Yeoh was wearing an elegant, green cocktail dress during her interview with the press in Indonesia recently, her already slender frame accentuated further by the successful weight-shedding efforts for her leading role as pro-democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi in The Lady.
Her watch, however, hinted that this is indeed the woman famous for performing her own stu...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city