Michelle Yeoh: Power & passion
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-born actress Michelle Yeoh was wearing an elegant, green cocktail dress during her interview with the press in Indonesia recently, her already slender frame accentuated further by the successful weight-shedding efforts for her leading role as pro-democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi in The Lady.
Her watch, however, hinted that this is indeed the woman famous for performing her own stu...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017