Michelle Yeoh: Power & passion
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-born actress Michelle Yeoh was wearing an elegant, green cocktail dress during her interview with the press in Indonesia recently, her already slender frame accentuated further by the successful weight-shedding efforts for her leading role as pro-democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi in The Lady.
Her watch, however, hinted that this is indeed the woman famous for performing her own stu...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’