More rich Indonesians buy property in London
The Jakarta Post
More Indonesian millionaires are looking for a second home in London, apart from the current most popular destination, Singapore, a recent study by Knight Frank shows.
“Interest from Indonesian-based purchasers in London property increased by over 100 percent last year. Indonesia moved up two places last year in Knight Frank’s rankings of Asian buyers in London from 11th in 2010 to 9th ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh