More rich Indonesians buy property in London
The Jakarta Post
More Indonesian millionaires are looking for a second home in London, apart from the current most popular destination, Singapore, a recent study by Knight Frank shows.
“Interest from Indonesian-based purchasers in London property increased by over 100 percent last year. Indonesia moved up two places last year in Knight Frank’s rankings of Asian buyers in London from 11th in 2010 to 9th ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...