More rich Indonesians buy property in London
The Jakarta Post
More Indonesian millionaires are looking for a second home in London, apart from the current most popular destination, Singapore, a recent study by Knight Frank shows.
“Interest from Indonesian-based purchasers in London property increased by over 100 percent last year. Indonesia moved up two places last year in Knight Frank’s rankings of Asian buyers in London from 11th in 2010 to 9th ...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire