Anas’ role in Hambalang obvious: Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
As Muhammad Nazaruddin is facing the verdict for his role in the Rp 191.7 billion (US$20.89 million) bribery scandal, the former Democratic Party treasurer keeps on trying to implicate party chairman Anas Urbaningrum in another graft-ridden sports project in Hambalang, West Java.
On Friday, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) took Nazaruddin from his detention cell at the Cipinang P...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning