Anas’ role in Hambalang obvious: Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
As Muhammad Nazaruddin is facing the verdict for his role in the Rp 191.7 billion (US$20.89 million) bribery scandal, the former Democratic Party treasurer keeps on trying to implicate party chairman Anas Urbaningrum in another graft-ridden sports project in Hambalang, West Java.
On Friday, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) took Nazaruddin from his detention cell at the Cipinang P...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter