Anas’ role in Hambalang obvious: Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
As Muhammad Nazaruddin is facing the verdict for his role in the Rp 191.7 billion (US$20.89 million) bribery scandal, the former Democratic Party treasurer keeps on trying to implicate party chairman Anas Urbaningrum in another graft-ridden sports project in Hambalang, West Java.
On Friday, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) took Nazaruddin from his detention cell at the Cipinang P...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals