Anas’ role in Hambalang obvious: Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
As Muhammad Nazaruddin is facing the verdict for his role in the Rp 191.7 billion (US$20.89 million) bribery scandal, the former Democratic Party treasurer keeps on trying to implicate party chairman Anas Urbaningrum in another graft-ridden sports project in Hambalang, West Java.
On Friday, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) took Nazaruddin from his detention cell at the Cipinang P...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE