Belgian Princess makes plea to RI
Bagus BT Saragih and Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Princess Astrid of Belgium, in her capacity as the special representative of the Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM), has asked Indonesia to help provide greater commitment to global malaria control efforts.
The message was delivered during the princess’ meeting with Indonesia’s First Lady Ani Yudhoyono at the Presidential Palace on Friday.
“Malaria is serious problem because i...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase