Belgian Princess makes plea to RI
Bagus BT Saragih and Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Princess Astrid of Belgium, in her capacity as the special representative of the Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM), has asked Indonesia to help provide greater commitment to global malaria control efforts.
The message was delivered during the princess’ meeting with Indonesia’s First Lady Ani Yudhoyono at the Presidential Palace on Friday.
“Malaria is serious problem because i...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga