Letter : Komodo has deteriorated for years
The Jakarta Post
Thank your for bringing the plight of Komodo National Park once again to the public eye in “Fishermen blast premier dive sites off Indonesia” (The Jakarta Post Online, April 20).
I worked for the TNC conservation program in Komodo a decade ago, and I have been back for short holidays and assignments since that time. It still is a spectacular area, a real asset to Indonesia....
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning