Letter : Komodo has deteriorated for years
The Jakarta Post
Thank your for bringing the plight of Komodo National Park once again to the public eye in “Fishermen blast premier dive sites off Indonesia” (The Jakarta Post Online, April 20).
I worked for the TNC conservation program in Komodo a decade ago, and I have been back for short holidays and assignments since that time. It still is a spectacular area, a real asset to Indonesia....
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs