Letter : Komodo has deteriorated for years
The Jakarta Post
Thank your for bringing the plight of Komodo National Park once again to the public eye in “Fishermen blast premier dive sites off Indonesia” (The Jakarta Post Online, April 20).
I worked for the TNC conservation program in Komodo a decade ago, and I have been back for short holidays and assignments since that time. It still is a spectacular area, a real asset to Indonesia....
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning