Anthrax threat hits French Embassy
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The police said on Tuesday that two staff members of the French embassy in Jakarta were quarantined at Sulianti Saroso Hospital for Infectious Diseases in North Jakarta after the embassy received an envelope reportedly filled with the Anthrax virus on Monday.
“These two staff members, identified as F and G, were the ones who received the envelope,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. ...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless