Anthrax threat hits French Embassy
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The police said on Tuesday that two staff members of the French embassy in Jakarta were quarantined at Sulianti Saroso Hospital for Infectious Diseases in North Jakarta after the embassy received an envelope reportedly filled with the Anthrax virus on Monday.
“These two staff members, identified as F and G, were the ones who received the envelope,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne