Anthrax threat hits French Embassy
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The police said on Tuesday that two staff members of the French embassy in Jakarta were quarantined at Sulianti Saroso Hospital for Infectious Diseases in North Jakarta after the embassy received an envelope reportedly filled with the Anthrax virus on Monday.
“These two staff members, identified as F and G, were the ones who received the envelope,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. ...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey