Anthrax threat hits French Embassy
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The police said on Tuesday that two staff members of the French embassy in Jakarta were quarantined at Sulianti Saroso Hospital for Infectious Diseases in North Jakarta after the embassy received an envelope reportedly filled with the Anthrax virus on Monday.
“These two staff members, identified as F and G, were the ones who received the envelope,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed