Anthrax threat hits French Embassy
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The police said on Tuesday that two staff members of the French embassy in Jakarta were quarantined at Sulianti Saroso Hospital for Infectious Diseases in North Jakarta after the embassy received an envelope reportedly filled with the Anthrax virus on Monday.
“These two staff members, identified as F and G, were the ones who received the envelope,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. ...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis