Better standard needed to perform high profile duty
The Jakarta Post
Based on the 2009 law on judicial authority has granted them the status as state officials, the Judicial Commission earlier this year recommended that judges be paid at least Rp 7 million (US$763) per month.
However, their pay still resembles that of civil servants. A judge’s monthly salary consists of three main components: basic salary, professional allowance and performance bonuses. <...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings