Better standard needed to perform high profile duty
The Jakarta Post
Based on the 2009 law on judicial authority has granted them the status as state officials, the Judicial Commission earlier this year recommended that judges be paid at least Rp 7 million (US$763) per month.
However, their pay still resembles that of civil servants. A judge’s monthly salary consists of three main components: basic salary, professional allowance and performance bonuses. <...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds