Preparation work for MRT begins
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo has officially launched preparation work for the construction of the city’s first Mass Rapid Transportation (MRT) system.
“This will show the people that we are truly serious about the project,” Fauzi said on the sidelines of the launch ceremony in Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta, on Thursday.
MRT construction preparation work includes the reloca...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein