Preparation work for MRT begins
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo has officially launched preparation work for the construction of the city’s first Mass Rapid Transportation (MRT) system.
“This will show the people that we are truly serious about the project,” Fauzi said on the sidelines of the launch ceremony in Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta, on Thursday.
MRT construction preparation work includes the reloca...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam