Residents likely killed elephant in Aceh Jaya
The Jakarta Post
A wild elephant suffered for several hours before it died after it was reportedly poisoned on a palm oil plantation in Krueng Layeun village, Aceh Jaya, Aceh, on Monday, a witness says.
“We watched the elephant staggering as it walked before it collapsed,” Muktar, a forest ranger, said.
Aceh Conservation Response Unit (CRU) coordinator Fendra said that local residents were likely...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival