Residents likely killed elephant in Aceh Jaya
The Jakarta Post
A wild elephant suffered for several hours before it died after it was reportedly poisoned on a palm oil plantation in Krueng Layeun village, Aceh Jaya, Aceh, on Monday, a witness says.
“We watched the elephant staggering as it walked before it collapsed,” Muktar, a forest ranger, said.
Aceh Conservation Response Unit (CRU) coordinator Fendra said that local residents were likely...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast