Horses down, buffaloes up in NTT
The Jakarta Post
The number of horses in East Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), is declining with only 4,205 horses reported in the area this year, a regency livestock official says.
“The declining numbers in East Manggarai is believed to be attributed to a lack of interest of residents to raise the animals due to the presence of two and four-wheeled vehicles in many villages previously served...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime