Horses down, buffaloes up in NTT
The Jakarta Post
The number of horses in East Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), is declining with only 4,205 horses reported in the area this year, a regency livestock official says.
“The declining numbers in East Manggarai is believed to be attributed to a lack of interest of residents to raise the animals due to the presence of two and four-wheeled vehicles in many villages previously served...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash