Horses down, buffaloes up in NTT
The Jakarta Post
The number of horses in East Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), is declining with only 4,205 horses reported in the area this year, a regency livestock official says.
“The declining numbers in East Manggarai is believed to be attributed to a lack of interest of residents to raise the animals due to the presence of two and four-wheeled vehicles in many villages previously served...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy