Labuan Cermin, a mirror in the Berau pool
The Jakarta Post
Labuan Cermin, a cove in Biduk-Biduk district, Berau regency, East Kalimantan, is famous for its unique two-flavor lake water, fresh on the surface and salty at the bottom, with different types of fish coexisting alongside one another. It is also believed to have been a bathing place for Berau kings.
For a better view of oil palm estates on hundreds of hectares of former forestland, members...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal