Labuan Cermin, a mirror in the Berau pool
The Jakarta Post
Labuan Cermin, a cove in Biduk-Biduk district, Berau regency, East Kalimantan, is famous for its unique two-flavor lake water, fresh on the surface and salty at the bottom, with different types of fish coexisting alongside one another. It is also believed to have been a bathing place for Berau kings.
For a better view of oil palm estates on hundreds of hectares of former forestland, members...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign