‘Little Monsters’ growl over threats to Gaga
The Jakarta Post
The fans of American pop singer Lady Gaga, known as Little Monsters, are refusing to bow down to threats from hard-liner groups, such as the Islam Defenders Front (FPI), if they attend their idol’s concert in Jakarta next month.
Vina, the founder of Gaga’s Twitter fan-base for Indonesia, which has tens of thousands of followers, said that fans were not bothered with the FPI’s threats ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism