‘Little Monsters’ growl over threats to Gaga
The Jakarta Post
The fans of American pop singer Lady Gaga, known as Little Monsters, are refusing to bow down to threats from hard-liner groups, such as the Islam Defenders Front (FPI), if they attend their idol’s concert in Jakarta next month.
Vina, the founder of Gaga’s Twitter fan-base for Indonesia, which has tens of thousands of followers, said that fans were not bothered with the FPI’s threats ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building