‘Little Monsters’ growl over threats to Gaga
The Jakarta Post
The fans of American pop singer Lady Gaga, known as Little Monsters, are refusing to bow down to threats from hard-liner groups, such as the Islam Defenders Front (FPI), if they attend their idol’s concert in Jakarta next month.
Vina, the founder of Gaga’s Twitter fan-base for Indonesia, which has tens of thousands of followers, said that fans were not bothered with the FPI’s threats ...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java