‘Little Monsters’ growl over threats to Gaga
The Jakarta Post
The fans of American pop singer Lady Gaga, known as Little Monsters, are refusing to bow down to threats from hard-liner groups, such as the Islam Defenders Front (FPI), if they attend their idol’s concert in Jakarta next month.
Vina, the founder of Gaga’s Twitter fan-base for Indonesia, which has tens of thousands of followers, said that fans were not bothered with the FPI’s threats ...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter