‘Little Monsters’ growl over threats to Gaga
The Jakarta Post
The fans of American pop singer Lady Gaga, known as Little Monsters, are refusing to bow down to threats from hard-liner groups, such as the Islam Defenders Front (FPI), if they attend their idol’s concert in Jakarta next month.
Vina, the founder of Gaga’s Twitter fan-base for Indonesia, which has tens of thousands of followers, said that fans were not bothered with the FPI’s threats ...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning