Timothy Olyphant: Justifying a character
All too rarely, an actor is such a shoe-in for a role that audiences forget they’re watching fiction.
Actor Timothy Olyphant seems to have been born wearing the Stetson hat and ambiguous smile of Raylan Givens, the character he portrays in the TV series Justified.
The hat is every bit a distinguishing mark as Givens’ cocky jibes and out-of-time antics which audiences of cable TV ...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use