Timothy Olyphant: Justifying a character
All too rarely, an actor is such a shoe-in for a role that audiences forget they’re watching fiction.
Actor Timothy Olyphant seems to have been born wearing the Stetson hat and ambiguous smile of Raylan Givens, the character he portrays in the TV series Justified.
The hat is every bit a distinguishing mark as Givens’ cocky jibes and out-of-time antics which audiences of cable TV ...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'