Export tax on coal for energy security, safety
Based on the current global trend, the demand for coal will keep increasing in accordance with the surge in world demand for energy. The International Energy Agency (IEA) predicts global coal demand for power plants by 2035 will be more than double the 1990 mark. China and India will be the main drivers of the world demand as their need alone now exceeds the total global consumption of 1990.
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats