Sundanese tale of divine ape hits theater
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The mighty ape: Lutung Kasarung (center) and his fellow apes rehearse for their musical performance of Lutung Kasarung (The Lost Ape) at Teater Jakarta in Taman Ismail Marzuki (TIM). The musical will be staged from May 18 to May 27. (JP/R.Berto Wedhatama)The Lutung Kasarung musical finally hit the Indonesian capital after being staged in Bandung, West Java, last year. The musical is the latest add...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings