Sundanese tale of divine ape hits theater
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The mighty ape: Lutung Kasarung (center) and his fellow apes rehearse for their musical performance of Lutung Kasarung (The Lost Ape) at Teater Jakarta in Taman Ismail Marzuki (TIM). The musical will be staged from May 18 to May 27. (JP/R.Berto Wedhatama)The Lutung Kasarung musical finally hit the Indonesian capital after being staged in Bandung, West Java, last year. The musical is the latest add...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'