Sundanese tale of divine ape hits theater
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The mighty ape: Lutung Kasarung (center) and his fellow apes rehearse for their musical performance of Lutung Kasarung (The Lost Ape) at Teater Jakarta in Taman Ismail Marzuki (TIM). The musical will be staged from May 18 to May 27. (JP/R.Berto Wedhatama)The Lutung Kasarung musical finally hit the Indonesian capital after being staged in Bandung, West Java, last year. The musical is the latest add...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats