Tobacco firms use CSR to ‘target’ minors
The Jakarta Post
The number of young smokers has risen in the last decade, as tobacco companies have used cultural and sports events and scholarships under corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs to reach out to young Indonesians, a survey says.
According to a 10-city survey conducted by the National Commission on Child Protection (Komnas PA), tobacco companies sponsored 1,042 events between 2009 and...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs