Tobacco firms use CSR to ‘target’ minors
The Jakarta Post
The number of young smokers has risen in the last decade, as tobacco companies have used cultural and sports events and scholarships under corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs to reach out to young Indonesians, a survey says.
According to a 10-city survey conducted by the National Commission on Child Protection (Komnas PA), tobacco companies sponsored 1,042 events between 2009 and...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Crowds rally in Hong Kong after activists jailed