Tobacco firms use CSR to ‘target’ minors
The Jakarta Post
The number of young smokers has risen in the last decade, as tobacco companies have used cultural and sports events and scholarships under corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs to reach out to young Indonesians, a survey says.
According to a 10-city survey conducted by the National Commission on Child Protection (Komnas PA), tobacco companies sponsored 1,042 events between 2009 and...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption