Internet banking remains unpopular among Indonesians: Survey
The Jakarta Post
Although the number of Internet users has increased significantly during recent years, Internet banking has not yet become popular among Indonesian bank customers, a survey shows.
According to a survey conducted by Nielsen last year, only seven percent of Internet users said they had used the Internet for banking transactions.
“Internet banking is growing rapidly outside Indonesia,...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods