Internet banking remains unpopular among Indonesians: Survey
The Jakarta Post
Although the number of Internet users has increased significantly during recent years, Internet banking has not yet become popular among Indonesian bank customers, a survey shows.
According to a survey conducted by Nielsen last year, only seven percent of Internet users said they had used the Internet for banking transactions.
“Internet banking is growing rapidly outside Indonesia,...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March