Internet banking remains unpopular among Indonesians: Survey
The Jakarta Post
Although the number of Internet users has increased significantly during recent years, Internet banking has not yet become popular among Indonesian bank customers, a survey shows.
According to a survey conducted by Nielsen last year, only seven percent of Internet users said they had used the Internet for banking transactions.
“Internet banking is growing rapidly outside Indonesia,...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit