Budget cuts pull more teeth from Komnas HAM
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has come under criticism for its poor performance in promoting human rights protection.
Early this month, some survivors from the 1965 purge came to the commission’s headquarters in Central Jakarta accusing its members of siding with rights abusers by intentionally concealing the results of its investigation into the systematic prosecut...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway