Ukraine, RI celebrate 20 years of relations
The Jakarta Post
In 1946, just after Indonesia’s historic declaration of independence from Dutch colonial rule on Aug. 17, 1945, the so-called “Indonesia Question” was raised for the first time at the United Nations by Jacob Malik, a Ukrainian representing the then Soviet Union. Indonesians always remember Malik’s initiative to internationalize the issue of Indonesian freedom.
It is against this bac...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning