Ukraine, RI celebrate 20 years of relations
The Jakarta Post
In 1946, just after Indonesia’s historic declaration of independence from Dutch colonial rule on Aug. 17, 1945, the so-called “Indonesia Question” was raised for the first time at the United Nations by Jacob Malik, a Ukrainian representing the then Soviet Union. Indonesians always remember Malik’s initiative to internationalize the issue of Indonesian freedom.
It is against this bac...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash